Turk. 25. Writer, actor, dancer, troublemaker.
Favourite things: male Russian gymnasts (especially David, Igor, Emin & Nikolai), and... nope, just that.
Sexuality: Reuben Liversidge's hair.
Current fandoms include: One Direction, The Thick Of It, Bluestone 42, The Smoke, The Brittas Empire, Sherlock, Star Trek, Ultimate Force, Avengers, British panel shows & stand-up, Merlin, Gary: Tank Commander, Round The Twist, Miranda, and many more.
I do most styles of dance, as well as teaching them (IDTA qualified!). I also compete in artistic gymnastics (women's four-piece)
*is desperate to see videos of russian men’s routines from today*
*will reward anyone who can find videos for me*
Okay but if Balandin and Kuksenkov are both injured then that means that Russia might have to use David on rings in the team final which sounds like pretty much the worst idea ever
This is actually a really bad situation for Russia because rings is where they would generally have the upper hand over pretty much every single other country (like GB on pommels)
Balandin being out isn’t the end of the world, since he would’ve only been used on one event in TF anyway (but probably pbars in QF) but if Kuksenkov’s injury stops him from competing at Worlds then it gets pretty worrying, since he’s pretty necessary for 4 of the events, especially with no Emin.
No Nikolai, no Emin, no Alexander, and now they’re probably going to use David on rings. This all makes me so sad and now I miss Igor even more :(
- Talk about the first ship you ever had.
- Talk about three of the most important ships throughout your life.
- What’s your current OTP?
- What’s your current NOTP?
- Do you have any poly ships?
- How do you feel about love triangles?
- How do you feel about RPF?
- Have you ever shipped yourself with a character?
- Do you have many ships that never got together at all?
- Do you ship any characters that have never met?
- Talk about your favorite first kiss.
- Have you ever been disappointed when your ship finally got together?
- Has a ship ever broken your heart?
- How do you feel about will they/won’t they?
- Have you ever “shipped at first sight”?
- Talk about a ship you initially disliked.
- Talk about a pairing you’ve stopped shipping romantically.
- Talk about a moment which made you question an entire ship.
- Have you ever shipped something despite yourself?
- Talk about a ship you feel alone in shipping.
- Is there a ship you just don’t get, but have nothing against?
- Which of your ships have the best chemistry?
- Which of your ships deserve better writing?
- Do you mostly ship canon pairings?
- Have you ever shipped a pairing before you even started watching the show/movie simply because of gifs and graphics or similar?
- Have you noticed a pattern in your shipping? Is there a romantic dynamic you’re more drawn to?
- Is there a ship you’ve shipped for most of your life?
- Does shipping come easily to you?
- Do you need to ship something to really enjoy a movie/book/tv show/comic?
- Name a couple of fandoms in which you have no ships.
- Talk about one of your favorite headcanons for a ship you love.
- Share five must-read fics.
- Name your favorite fanartist(s).
- Share your favorite fanmix for your OTP.
- Recommend 1-5 shipper blogs.
- Do you create fanmixes/gif sets/fanart/fic/fanvids and so on for you ships?
- Do you have a favorite trope and/or AU for your OTP?
- Do you like and use ship names?
- Is there a fictional relationship you’d really want for yourself?
- If you could change one thing about your OTP, what would that be?