Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 truths about you. At the end choose 5 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
WHAT WAS YOUR: 1. Last beverage: diet Pepsi
2. Last phone call: U.S. taxback helpline
3. Last text message: from a friend, “See you there then.”
4. Last song you listened to: MKTO - Classic
5. Last timed you cried: last week, though I was slightly tearful during tonight’s Bad Education if that counts
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: as in a second date, or splitting up for a while then going back out? Yes to the first, no to the second.
7. Been cheated on: no
8. Kissed someone and regretted it: yes
9. Lost someone special: no
10. Been depressed: no
11. Been drunk and threw up: no
THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
Blue, red, green.
IN THE LAST YEAR, YOU HAVE:
15. Made a new friend: yes
16. Fallen out of love: no
17. Laughed until you cried: yes
18. Met someone who changed you: yes
19. Found out who your true friends are: yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you: yes
21. Kissed anyone you follow/follows you: no
22. How many people do you know in real life that you follow/follows you on tumbler: ten-ish, I think
24. Do you have any pets: yes
25. Do you want to change your name: yes
26. What did you do for your last birthday: was given a frog someone found in the grass, then worked 7am - 11pm.
27. What time did you wake up today: 12pm
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: working (from home, though, so I may have stopped to play Tomb Raider II)
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: starting at my new gym, SEGC, in like… hardly any weeks now. In fact, if I’m down there looking for jobs next week like I hope to be, it could be that soon. I’m going to another gym as well to make up the hours (they only do floor and vault, so I’ll mostly be there to tidy up my tumbling, then I can focus on everything else at SE).
30. Last time you saw your mother: half an hour ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: already have moved and have a job sorted.
32. What are you listening to right now: a TRII Let’s Play because I’m about to do a tricky bit.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: yes.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now: the cut on my finger - the main finger involved in finger crocheting, when I have most of a blanket still to do.
35. Most visited website: Tumblr, probably, or ChalkBucket.
36. Blood type: B+
37. Nickname: Turk
38. Relationship status: sngle
39. Zodiac sign: Cancer
40. Pronouns: she/they/he - whatever fits with how you see me at the time!
41. Elementary: purple jumpers and broken ribs.
42. High school: all. the. singing.
43. College: all the dancing. and singing.
44. Hair colour: very dark brown (dyed)
45. Long or short: short
46. Height: 5’3
47. Do you have a crush on someone? sort of.
48. What do you like about yourself? quite a few things, actually!
50. Tattoos: one so far
51. Righty or lefty: both
52. First surgery: none
53. First piercing: ears
54. First best friend: Nikki
55. First sport you joined: dance
56. First vacation: Peebles (Scotland)
58. First pair of trainers:no idea
59. Eating: Cadburys Fudge
60. Drinking: diet Pepsi
61. I’m about to: stop working for a short time to play TRII, then some crochet so I can finish the blanket and sell it
62. Listening to: watching The Great Fire episode 1
63. Waiting for: the weekend (working at an event in Belfast)
64. Want kids: not really, though might consider adopting if the situation was right
65. Get married: in a castle! Probably not to Jay Thompson, which will disappoint my mother greatly as I think she thinks we’d be well suited. But yes, in a castle, with me wearing the least cake-y dress possible (maybe a nice blue?)
66. Career: at the moment, writing and voiceover work, but almost fit enough to get back to dance/performing.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: both
68. Hugs or kisses: hugs
69. Shorter or taller: taller, but there’s an upper limit
70. Older or younger? either
71. Romantic or spontaneous: a bit of both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: arms! It’s always like “put a jumper on, I don’t know if I fancy you or if you just have nice arms.”
73. Sensitive or loud: a bit of both
74. Hook-up or relationship: both?
75. Trouble maker or hesitate: trouble maker
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: yes
77. Drank hard liquor: no
78. Lost glasses/contacts: no (though my tinted glasses were “missing” for three weeks and returned in a way that confirms they were taken)
79. Sex on first date: sex without it even being a date, if it seems like a good idea at the time
80. Broke someone’s heart: no
81. Had your own heart broken: a little bit
82. Been arrested: no
83. Turned someone down: yes
84. Cried when someone died: yes
85. Fallen for a friend: I temporarily fall for just about everyone who’s kind and reasonably attractive - I have to give it a few weeks to be sure it’s not just “zomg you’re awesome” goggles.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: yes
87. Miracles: not in the religious sense, but… kind of. I mean, millimetres to one side when I fell and I’d be dead right now. That’s kind of miracle-y, I suppose.
88. Love at first sight: a bit
89. Heaven: no
90. Santa Clause: no
91. Kiss on first date: yes
92. Angels: no
I tag: anyone who wants to do it!